Fashion Round Up: What you missed in fashion news this week
by LaV enStyle
Learn about all the fashion happenings this week. Get all the news that’s fit for fashion right here. Haven’t had time to read your fashion bible? Don’t fret! See what you missed this week in fashion below.
1. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make their official ‘couple’ debut in style at the Chanel Tribeca Film Festival Dinner last night. What do you think of the new couple?
2. Alexa Chung privatizes her Instagram account after getting negaive comments about her “anorexic looks.”
3. Beyonce voted No. 1 “Most Beautiful” on People’s 2012 “Most Beautiful’ List.
4. Versace returns to the runway. After eight years Versace shows Couture Collection at the Ritz.
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim “shop-in-shop” opens at Saks Fifth Avenue.
6. UGG is opening a new flagship store in New York City, set to be located at 405 West 14th street in the Meatpacking District.
7. Big changes for cast members on America’s Next Top Model. The show’s newest cast member, Kelly Cutrone dishes a few hints on what is to come.
8. Sean Penn is returning to the Cannes Film Festival as ” the patron of this year’s edition of the Chopard Trophy, created by the Geneva-based jewelry and watch firm Chopard.”
9. Bill Cunningham honored at Carnegie Hall with the Medal of Excellence Award.
10. Time Inc. implements new social media policy for employees. Most likely to address the recent issues at ESsence Magazine.
And that’s a wrap! Is there anything else newsworthy you want to share? Post your links here!